Please login to Check E-Resources and other Important Links.
Welcome to the Library of Mohammed Al-Mana College for Medical Sciences
The college library plays an important role in supporting the academic programs of Preparatory, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Medical Lab Technology. It identifies, evaluates, procures, processes and then makes these learning resources available to the faculty and students for their teaching, learning and research assignments.
MACHS Library seeks to become an electronic library in the fields of health sciences and technology. It also aims to provide its users a reliable, rapid access, easy retrieval, transfer of relevant information and linkages with other academic libraries globally.
MACHS Library aims to provide latest information sources and services that support the college curriculum and programs in producing globally competitive health care professionals.
Goals & Objectives
In line with its Vision and Mission, MACHS Library shall attain the following goals and objectives:
1. To provide significant and updated information sources necessary to support the curricular, recreational, and professional needs of the patrons.
2. To establish and monitor the collection for satisfactory use and effective library service delivery.
3. To instruct users in basic library skills and to assist them in making effective use of information using many formats so that they can make optimum use of the library.
4. To encourage students, faculty, staff, and other prospective clients to continue their growth and development through the use of resources and services of the library.
5. To provide a well-rounded and functional collection and socially oriented services.
|Sunday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|